Welcome! Today’s guest is Mara Glatzell, MSW. She is an
intuitive guide and energy healer for women who facilitates daily
conversations about intention, truth, and celebration. A creative
leader, Mara is expert at living in her own skin with grace and
ease. At the core of her work is the desire to live a
well-intentioned life, which means more joy, grit, and vibrant
imperfection to spare. She is MY kind of person—how about you? Her
website makes you feel warm, glittery, and nurturing, and her
writings and programs are truly inspiring. Want to learn more? Join
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Mara works with women who want to live with more intention and
- She likes to take nebulous concepts that are hidden in layers
and break them down into tangible, relatable pieces.
- Mara’s work isn’t like other therapies or focused on symptoms,
but is based on self-love and self-compassion.
- Mara found this niche after finding herself “not fitting into”
the standard therapy role.
- She knows what it means to struggle with body image, fears, and
- When we sacrifice ourselves in order to “belong” to the world
around us, then loneliness is the result.
- You can have all the “right” things happening in your life, and
- Mara’s writing background flows perfectly into her intimate
newsletter offerings, which happens to be her very favorite place
- Mara is gifted in being able to take about difficult topics in
ways that people can receive them.
- Her newsletter features the unusual option, “Click here if you
want me to read this to you.” People love it!
- “Why aren’t there MORE spaces in which people are
lovingly spoken to?”
- Mara’s “Open to Receive” program is offered at certain times
throughout the year, but is now being offered as an on-demand
resource on her website with daily audio to support and
- Mara offers classes, e-courses, workshops, online
resources, and events. She loves group work and one-on-one work,
- Sign up for her “The Ferocious Truth” event, starting in two
days! “The Deep Exhale” comes later in the spring. Visit www.maraglatzel.com/newsletter
for more info about events, resources, and more!